Sunday 8 June 2014

8 things everyone should do before landing their first full-time job

8 things everyone should do before landing their first full-time job

Currently experiencing now..haha. Enjoying my 'free-ed out' time after my life of studies as I had the same thoughts with what the article says. Some of my friends have started working like 1 or 2 months ago which makes me a bit guilty for not getting a job as soon as possible and lazing at home mostly >_< But one advantage I have now is lots of free time to do stuffs that I wanted to (Okay lah, most of the things I doing now is relaxing and living life in a slower pace =p)

The reason for not getting a job now is worried that I won't have such a long break if I start to find a full time job. Even if I have a chance to have a long break, I think it might be after 10 years at least cause due to career advancing or upgrading etc. then I will be like near 30 and won't have the energy or same thinking as 10 years ago. Nobody knows what will happen in future, so it is a good chance to relax and enjoy! ;)

Haha but I did one of the stuffs written in the article which is applying for a part time job (similar to freelancing?), can work while still having some free time then I will slowly look for a full time job in the mean time. Still deciding on the type of job that I wanted to do, between IT and probably engineering related. Jia you to myself!!

Very long didn't came here too, just nice posted this article which writing a blog is also included in this article, so two items done =D So I should try to write more..? Hmmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment