Monday 15 April 2013

First day of Year 3, the last year in poly...

Hahas yeaps, the title says it all... Hope it will be an enjoyable year for me ;) Very scared that I would miss poly life so much, have to treasure the remaining time here! Maybe I could start to take more pictures or find an impactful activity to do so as to have memorable memories in this poly life hahas. Hope to strive harder in this year too..

Ok, first day of school as usual, not much of teaching. Mostly are brief introductions of the modules, rules and regulations, buying notes and books all that.. Then for Mondays, I have a two hours break after lunch, like so long didn't have such a long break. I think that was in first year. The foodcourt seems not so crowded today, unlike the crowdness that I had thought of. Also looking out and guessing who are the first year students while eating and moving around hahas.

Hmm feeling a bit tired now although didn't do anything today, probably due to lack of sleep.. >< Slept quite late yesterday, haven't change back my body clock timing for school yet..

Till here, signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment