Saturday 1 June 2013

Hey blog, here to vent....

Today had the most 'sian' paper of all the MSTs I've done! Argghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
Don't know how to describe the paper... Worst? Unexpected? Full of surprises? Hais... I thought the yesterday's paper was worse, today's paper was worser, full of question marks (?????) The things that I have studied didn't came out while the things I didn't studied came out instead...  Why ahhh? I even redo one of the tutorial yesterday and no questions came from there =( All the answers I wrote came from my very vague memory or guessings... I think will really fail for this paper, expecting about 20 marks probably... Hais.....

Had this feeling of my heart sinking very deep for first time after the paper, can't explain also... Probably thinking that I can do some questions after redoing tutorial and reading through the theory part of the topics but ended up in another way :/ Well, life still have to move on...

No comments:

Post a Comment